New issue: journalofroleplaying.org/?page_id=226
- Jonne Arjoranta. Defining Role-Playing Games as Language-Games
- William J. White. Playing House in a World of Night: Discursive Trajectories of Masculinity in a Tabletop Role-Playing Game
- Myriel Balzer. Immersion as a Prerequisite of the Didactical Potential of Role-Playing
- Noirin Curran. Stereotypes and Individual Differences in Role-playing Games
- J. Tuomas Harviainen. Sadomasochist Role-Playing as Live-Action Role-Playing: A Trait-Descriptive Analysis
Check also the call for papers for next number.