Game Project, 6–15 ECTS
- A murder mystery with 4 to 5 characters (plus the murdered one)
- Happens in an isolated island with no possibility to leave before X days
- No violence within gameplay
In addition, the groups have different mood that they should have in their game.
The group Tails’ adjectives are:
The group should publish the game as freeware.
- Quality of game design
- Quality of execution
Note that missed deadlines will reduce grades (unless extension to the deadline is agreed beforehand).
- Design Document (deadline 27.10.2010)
- Art Bible (deadline 27.10.2010)
- Asset List (deadline 27.10.2010)
- Main Assets (deadline 8.12.2010)
- First Playable (deadline 11.3.2010)
- Beta (deadline 6.5.2010)
- Learning Diary1 (deadline 27.5)
- Work Amount Report1 (deadline 27.5)
1. Each one return their own
To Get You Going
Lies and Seductions Unity project (C# code is freely usable in our games as long as the authors are acknowledged). The project includes
- Wayfinding (A* with NavMeshes)
- Dialogue engine (+ editor)
- 3rd person camera handling
- and some other possible handy code
We also have small budget to buy assets for the games.